These Kent (and south east London) kebab shops have been nominated for British Kebab Awards 2017
The finalists for this year's British Kebab Awards have been announced.
A number of kebab shops on the borders of north Kent and south east London have been nominated in various categories for the fifth annual awards.
There are 15 categories at the awards, from 'Best Kebab Van' to 'Best Newcomer' and 'Best Fine Dining'.
British Kebab Awards and Bira creator Ibrahim Dogus said: "I'm so proud of the British Kebab Awards as it celebrates its fifth birthday this year. It's set to be bigger and better than ever.
"Year on year we see fiercer contests between the best kebab chefs in the country all battling to be crowned kebab kings and there's no shortage of people wanting to judge for themselves, Brits just can't get enough of kebabs."
The Meze, Broadway, Bexleyheath
- Nominated for Best Kebab Restaurant in South and East London, Best Newcomer Restaurant/Takeaway in London, Best Value Restaurant/Takeaway and Customer Satisfaction
Albany Grill, Steyton Avenue, Bexley
- Nominated for Best Kebab Restaurant in South and East London
Shish Restaurant, Halfway Street, Sidcup
- Nominated for Best Kebab Restaurant in South and East London, and Best Value Restaurant/Takeaway
Meze Lounge, The Oval, Sidcup
- Nominated for Best Newcomer Restaurant/Takeaway in London
Petts Wood Kebab House, Chatsworth Parade
- Nominated for Best Takeaway in London
Koz Mediterranean Restaurant, High Street, Beckenham
- Nominated for customer satisfaction
Rixos, Eltham High Street
- Nominated Best Kebab Restaurant in South and East London, Best Newcomer Restaurant/Takeaway in London, Best Value Restaurant/ Takeaway, and chef Omer Uraz is shortlisted for Chef of the Year
The winners were announced at an awards ceremony on February 26.