Restaurants shortlisted for British Kebab Awards
Seven restaurants and suppliers have been shortlisted for the 2015 British Kebab Awards.
Enfield restaurants have been nominated in a variety of categories such as best customer satisfaction, best value, fine dining and outstanding contribution.
Edmonton MP Andy Love will be on the judging panel of the British Kebab Awards alongside fellow MPs Nadhim Zahawi, Jonathan Reynolds, Keith Vaz and Baroness Hussein-Ece.
Ibrahim Dogus, founder of the British Kebab Awards, said: “Now in their third year, the British Kebab Awards are going from strength to strength.
"It is fantastic that we have this opportunity to recognise the work of businesses across the country, as well as highlight how varied the British kebab industry is, and the important contribution it makes to the economy.”
Shortlisted entrants include:
- Capital Restaurant, in Fore Street, Edmonton, for Best Customer Satisfaction
- Kervan, in Church Street, Edmonton, for Best Value
- Anatolian Food, in Langhedge Lane, Edmonton, for Outstanding contribution
- Skewd Kitchen, in Cockfosters, for Fine Dining
- JJ Food Services, in Innova Way, Enfield, for Outstanding Contribution
- Edmonton Meat Centre, in Stacey Avenue, for Outstanding Contribution
- Baran Meat, in Edmonton Green, for Best Related Business