Nominations begins for the 2nd British Kebab Awards
The inaugural British Kebab Awards were a great success.
The inaugural British Kebab Awards held in January 2013 in the Houses of Parliament, were a great success,
attended by hundreds of leading restaurateurs, business owners, politicians and celebrities within the industry.
Building on this success we are now looking for nominations for the 2014 awards.
This is the perfect opportunity to nominate individuals and businesses from your constituency that you believe
should be applauded on their catering prowess, innovative business skills, as well as their ability to inspire the
Awards will be given in the following categories:
- Best Delivery Restaurant
- Best Newcomer Restaurant
- Best Kebab Restaurant (Regional Awards) – one regional winner, plus Highly Commended Awards in 10 regions as follows: London City, London Suburbs, South East, South West, Midlands, North East, North West, Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland
- Young Restaurateur of the year 2012 – (National Winner, plus Highly Commended awards) – awarded
to restaurant owners in the sector, aged under 35, for qualities of outstanding entrepreneurship, innovation and
- Best Chef Awards (National Winner plus Highly Commended awards) Awarded to chefs who show
outstanding culinary skills, technical ability, originality, creativity, flair and innovation
- Best-related Business within the Catering Industry –Awarded to allied businesses who provide
consistent high quality, first class service and support to the catering industry
- Outstanding Contribution to the Kebab Industry – Awarded to the pioneers of the kebab industry who
have contributed towards the success of the sector and act as role models for the next generation.
Nominations should be made on the British Kebab Awards Website, www.britishkebabawards.co.uk via the
nomination form. Every nomination should be accompanied by a short explanation of the reason your nominee
is deserving of an award. The deadline for nominations is Monday 15th December.
The awards will be judged by an independent panel, comprising of industry peers and experts. We hope that
you are able to help us make the British Kebab Awards 2014 truly representative of Britain’s talent in the Kebab
For any more information on last year’s winners or the process of this year’s awards please visit the awards